|Start Now - Select A Category:|
© 2007 - 2008 Today Lawyers.com, powered by LegalMatch
Find Lawyers at Today Lawyers.com, powered by LegalMatch
LegalMatch's free online legal matching works in a 3-step process, which is easy to complete, highly effective and protects your privacy. The absolute latest in technology enables you to confidentially find the right lawyer for you.
Step 1: Present Your Case
- You'll begin by selecting a legal issue (or issues) that you think your problem fits into from a general category of law. Presented are the top ten legal categories. Under each is a drop down menu that contains the most prevalent legal subcategories. By selecting the category or categories that best fit your case, you can make sure you get matched to the right lawyers. This nationwide service has lawyers ready to review your case, even if you live in one location and need legal help in another.
- Talk about your legal issue. The case presentation questions are designed by attorneys to guide you through the process, just as a lawyer would during an initial consultation. Their efficient and accurate application process assures your complete confidentiality, at all times.
Step 2: Be Immediately Matched with the Right Lawyers
- Immediately after you present your case, instant e-mail notifications are sent to lawyers in the specific practice area and geographic location you selected. In more urgent cases they will also telephone our LegalMatch Member Attorneys.
- Lawyers review your case information and where you need legal help, but are not shown your identity until you select an attorney.
Step 3: You Select the Right Lawyer
- Lawyers who are interested in your case respond to you with a personal message detailing their relevant experience and fee structure.
- Review each lawyer's response message to you, and compare each lawyer's attorney profile to review his or her specific legal experience, practice areas, ratings, fees, and educational and professional affiliations.
- Feel confident in knowing that every lawyer is pre-screened by LegalMatch to guarantee they are licensed and in good standing with their state bar association.
- Contact the Lawyers lawyer or lawyers you feel will best help your case.
Why It Works
LegalMatch is America's premier online legal matching company. Their unrivaled legacy is in providing the most comprehensive methods for connecting people in immediate need of legal services with the right attorney.
With this service, the absolute latest in technology enables you to confidentially and thoroughly review the experience, expertise, track record, availability, and fee structure of pre-screened lawyers who match your needs before deciding whom to contact. Their efficient and accurate application is proven to work as everyday. The company assists thousands of people in need of legal representation find the right lawyer - with a 98% satisfaction rate.
10 Good Reasons
1. Your Privacy is Protected: Your personal information is never disclosed to anyone until you decide to release it to lawyers who have shown interest in your case. Lawyers are able to view only your case summary information and the city and state where you need legal help.
2. There are No Obligations: You are not required to hire or contact a lawyer. You will be matched with as many competent lawyer choices as possible, but in the end you alone decide whom, if anyone, you would like to contact.
3. Lawyers are Pre-Screened: There are demanding qualification standards for all member lawyers. All potential lawyers are screened, and if they're not in good standing with their state's bar association or are unable to meet the membership standards and requirements, they cannot be a part of the network.
4. $1,000-$5,000 Satisfaction Guarantee: There is Satisfaction Guarantee of as much as $5,000 for you and your choice of lawyer
5. Learn More About the Lawyer Before You Contact Them: You are empowered in the lawyer selection process. You can confidentially and thoroughly review the attorneys' profiles and responses to your case, which includes their experience, expertise, availability, and fee structure before revealing your identity.
6. Only Speak With Lawyers Interested in Your Case: Gain confidence in knowing that every lawyer you correspond with has already reviewed and expressed interested in your case. You won't waste your time telling your private legal matters to lawyers not suited to your needs.
7. Review the Ratings for Each Lawyer: Use a comprehensive lawyer rating system, which allows you to review the experiences previous clients have had with a particular lawyer. Did this lawyer return the client's phone calls? Was the lawyer able to get results? The lawyer rating system allows you to view client feedback regarding a lawyer before you make a decision. Users create the ratings.
8. Available - Lawyers Nationwide Who Specialize in All Legal Disciplines: Do you live in California but need a Florida lawyer? Not a problem. find lawyers in cities big and small throughout the United States to help you. The right lawyer is the one who has experience handling cases just like yours. Find lawyers who specialize in all areas of law to provide the specific legal knowledge and experience you need.
9. Not a Referral Service: When a consumer presents their issue, the patented intake system software matches the consumer's case to the appropriate lawyer(s) in their city or county based on the specifics of their need and the lawyer's location and area of legal practice. Informed consumers know best when it comes to choosing the right lawyer for their needs.
10. Service is Free: That is correct - this matching service is completely free of charge for consumers. Your fee arrangements are made directly with the attorney you choose. Your case will only be presented to matching member attorneys who have paid an annual fee to respond to your inquiries.